Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Aladdin Mediterranean

Review is for Vegetarian food served in  Aladdin. Being a vegeterain, this is my go to place and is well connected by public transport.
I must say it is one among the best places for fresh Mediterranean food buffet. This place do not need a reservation and you can walk in.



My visit was on a Saturday and I will definitely recommend this with full heart. 

Here is my review for what i had
a. I loved the ambiance, however there was no one to guide on "what to do"
b. Pita bread is large and is amazilgly soft.
c. There spicy hummas is delicious
d. Although, i did not like there pasta salad but mashroom salad was quite good.
e. Hummas - I am not a fan of spicy hummas and i love original hummas. Avoid 
the spicy one. Stick to original Hummas



I would expect them to serve Falafal with the meals but they charge for it. Falafal can be imporved and they are dry.

Final word: Go for it. You will enjoy!




On side note, for Falafal, I cannot forget "Falafal king" in Boston, MA

4 comments:

Let me know what do you think about this post